Whilst they vary in size and services these great agencies all have one thing in common: the desire to not rest on their already-impressive laurels and to be even better for their clients.
– Launching digital marketing services and equipping agency teams (through training) accordingly.
– Boosting existing services with better processes, charging structures and more.
– Re-engineering an agency model or targeted reboots of teams, processes or services.
– Support in attracting new work: e.g evaluating where an agency sits in the market, what they stand for, how they get their proposition out into a crowded marketplace and how they attract the right kind of business for them.
– Devising digital marketing strategies and input into digital campaigns – for live clients or on pitches.
I have worked with Mark for a number of years during his roles as Digital Client Services Director and Operations Director.
Mark has substantial experience in maintaining client focused relationships whilst delivering effective strategic marketing solutions. This is balanced by a clear business focus which has delivered profitable returns for the agency.
Sajad Manzoor, CFO & COO McCann London