The agencies I work with are varied in size and services but have one thing in common:
the desire to not rest on their already-impressive laurels and to be even better for their clients.
I have helped them with either:
– Launching digital marketing services and equipping their teams (through training) accordingly.
– Boosting what they already offered with better processes, charging structures, reporting.
– A complete reboot or sometimes just fine-tuning the operational stuff.
– Attracting new work: e.g evaluating where they were in the market, what they stood for, how they got their proposition out into a crowded marketplace and how they attracted the right kind of business for them.
– Devising digital marketing strategies and input into digital campaigns – for live clients or on pitches.
Much of what I do for agencies and the clients that they serve is NDA’d.
But see the agency growth page for some example engagements.
I have worked with Mark for a number of years during his roles as Digital Client Services Director and Operations Director.
Mark has substantial experience in maintaining client focused relationships whilst delivering effective strategic marketing solutions. This is balanced by a clear business focus which has delivered profitable returns for the agency.
Sajad Manzoor, CFO & COO McCann London