I work primarily through agencies to support their brand clients. But I do take on some direct client work as a Digital Marketing Consultant, on occasion – if it is a right fit for me (and you!).
The areas I help direct clients with are –
Digital Marketing Consultancy work:
- Creation of digital marketing roadmaps. What’s best for your business?
- Agency selection: finding you the right agency to work with
- Research and Insight: Sourcing, commissioning and interpreting desk, market and consumer research in all its forms.
- Developing effective strategies for the most appropriate channels.
- Technology for Marketing: reviews and recommendations.
- Campaign concepting and creative / proposition development.
Digital Campaign Project Management / Producer stuff:
(for when you already have the strategy in place)
- Writing the brief and all project documentation.
- Specialist supplier selection (I have a great trusted network of creative and techies).
- Project management: of any and all digital marketing projects.
- Quality Control and testing (including usability).
Digital and Content Marketing Training:
As well as a Digital Marketing Consultant, I train both small and large groups in all things ‘online marketing’. I have trained others in various countries and lectured at universities and for the IDM.
Example training I can provide:
- Social Media training.
- What’s new in digital marketing?
- Effective Content Marketing
- Usability and Accessibility.
- Buyer Persona creation workshop
- Or provide specific bite-sized talks like ‘How to create and write a successful blog’.